- Manufacturer: Accel
Accel Super Coil Kit
- ACCEL engineers designed these coils special low-resistance primary winding to match the operating characteristics of factory and aftermarket CDI systems
- Maximum performance with fast rise times
- Faster rise time, increased spark energy and longer spark duration results in up to 45% higher voltage than O.E.M. coils
- Unique molded case with finned top prevents carbon tracking
- Bolt-on installation
- Manufacturers lifetime replacement warranty
- Using the wrong coil may damage your motorcycles electronic ignition module. To determine your ignition type, complete the following test:
- 1. Determine whether the type of coil you are replacing is a high tower coil. (These coils will NOT replace single tower coils.)
- 2. Using a volt meter or 12V test light, hook the positive lead to the positive post and the negative lead to the ground on one of the stock coils.
- 3. Turn the ignition on, but DO NOT engage the starter button.
- 4. If there are 12V at the coil, the motorcycle has an inductive type ignition. If there is no voltage at the coil, then the motorcycle has a CDI ignition because
- the power goes to the control box first.
- 4 Cylinder Model
- Two Coil Kit
- Inductive Discharge Ignition
- Primary Resistance is 3.0 Ohms
- Made in the USA
- 2 Cylinder Model
- One Coil Kit
Manufacturer Part Number: 140404S