- Manufacturer: AGV Sport
AGV Sport Women's Xena Jacket
Heavily armored with 600 Denier nylon construction it has protectors in the shoulders, elbows and back. Not just a wet or cold weather jacket, When the sun comes out, the Xena’s front and rear zippered vents allow cooling air to circulate throughout.
- Strong 600 denier Polyester and stretch Taslan fabric outer shell.
- Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
- Waterproof and breathable Reissa liner under a permanent mesh lining.
- Two front and two rear zip open air vents.
- Neoprene material is used in the collar for maximum rider comfort.
- Removable high impact CE approved dual-density protective armor in shoulders and elbows. CE approved protection at the shoulders, elbow and at back. EN 1621-level 1.
- Accordion fabric-Spandex panels are used on both sides of the waist for the finest non-binding fit possible.
- 10mm thick memory foam back pad.
- 8" pant connection zipper.
- Two front hand warmer pockets with zipper closures.
- One interior zip open vertical wallet pocket.
- High quality YKK zippers with zipper pulls used throughout.
- Zipper cuffs with Velcro closure.
- Reflective piping down the arms and back for added night time safety.