- Manufacturer: Akrapovic
Akrapovič Evolution Header
The Akrapovič exhaust system is a fantastic combination of our years of experience at the highest level of motorcycle racing, the best materials, inormous hours of work of R&D department and of work in state-of-the-art factory. The Akrapovic system releases the maximum amount of power and torque. In addition to performance, the system is lighter when comparable to the stock version and comes in a full racing look. In addition to different look Akrapovic exhaust system also changes the sound note, which is deeper and can lead to addiction.
- Delivers a major increase in performance along with weight reduction for improved handling
- Individual components are connected with sleeve joints secured with silicone-shielded springs
- Headpipes are available in stainless steel or titanium
- Mufflers mount only on Akrapovic headpipes
- NOTE: Some products may not be legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles, check your local laws and the manufacturers information.
- NOTE: It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a proper jet kit be installed when changing an exhaust system on a carbureted motorcycle. It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a Power Commander be installed when changing an exhaust system on a fuel-injected motorcycle. See the Engine section for exhaust gaskets and the Fuel Systems section for jet kits and Power Commanders.
- NOTE: There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is caused by tuning characteristics, i.e. cam timing, carburetor, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See the Chemicals & Lubes section for products that will help prevent or remove blueing.