- Manufacturer: Akrapovic
Akrapovic Street Legal Series Slip-On Exhaust
- A new generation of mufflers based on the design of Akrapovic Racing and Evolution line exhaust systems using state-of-the-art materials to provide top-flight performance, the lowest possible weight and the highest production quality
- Conform to the strict EU regulations for street use and satisfy all conditions for exhaust system noise levels and safety
- Approved by the technical standards board for each specific type of motorcycle, which is indicated by a stamp of approval on the muffler
- Noise levels are lower, but the recognizable Akrapovic sound is still there
- NOTE: Some products may not be legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles, check your local laws and the manufacturers information.
- NOTE: It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a proper jet kit be installed when changing an exhaust system on a carbureted motorcycle. It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a Power Commander be installed when changing an exhaust system on a fuel-injected motorcycle. See the Engine section for exhaust gaskets and the Fuel Systems section for jet kits and Power Commanders.
- NOTE: There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is caused by tuning characteristics, i.e. cam timing, carburetor, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See the Chemicals & Lubes section for products that will help prevent or remove blueing.