- Manufacturer: Alpinestars
Alpinestars Fluid Pro Knee Braces
- EN 1621-1:2012 k type B / level 1.
- Newmaterial blend pa12 gf reinforced for more stabilizing and supportive effect.
- New graphics.
- New softer and comfortable strap system to avoid skin irritations.
- New soft comfortable lateral knee padding to avoid pressure points.
- The Fluid Pro is lightweight, strong and is constructed from an advanced, highperformance carbon polymer compound to offer:
- Optimized structural integrity and frame strength.
- The Fluid Pro features a lightweight ‘exoskeleton’, reduced material construction design.
- Highly ventilated: channeled padding and mesh zones for optimized ventilation and airflow.
- Crucial weight-saving: the Fluid Pro is 25 per cent lighter than current b2 brace versions.
- Extreme temperature resilience: Fluid Pro performs at temperatures as low as -20°c (-4°f).
- The Fluid Pro is designed to provide a highly customizable, personalized and stable fit:.
- SAS (size adapter system): provides adjustable and versatile brace fitment in size ranges S-M-L and XL-2XL.
- Innovative spacer system: brace supplied with leg-size adjustment spacers (1mm, 2mm and 3mm) on either side of hinge, plus two pairs of flexible, anatomically optimized ‘ergofit’.
- Spacers (6mm and 9mm for improved directional articulation performance.
- Knee pivot system: new doublepivoting hinge system incorporating tool-free, fast, easily.
- Exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20 degrees) to prevent hyper-extension injuries.
- The Fluid Pro incorporates a bioorganic engineering design for superb anatomical performance:
- Innovative patella/knee cup protection system: ergonomically sculptured and ventilated knee cup system constructed from semirigid TPU backed by shock absorbing PUmemory foam.
- Correct position of knee cup is secured accurately in place with top and bottom elastic straps, allowing multidirectional freedom of movement.
- Additional protection in strongly angled positions afforded by upper and lower patella cuffs.
- Innovative, dual x-strap system promotes secure fitment of brace in all riding positions and includes combined buckle and Velcro® closures for rapid and easy mounting