- Manufacturer: Alpinestars
Alpinestars MotoGP Assen Textile Jacket
From the new Alpinestars/Dorna co-branded MotoGP® collection comes the Assen jacket which takes its name from the classic Dutch TT event held at the historic track.
This official product features unique styling and branding and is equipped with excellent safety features reflecting the highly technical and competitive nature of Grand Prix racing.
- Made from a 600 Denier polyester fabric construction providing superior abrasion resistance, whilst maintaining excellent mobility and functionality
- The jacket features a number of distinctively located MotoGP® and Alpinestars logos for maximum impact
- Comes complete with a range of adjustment features to make the fit more amicable with the rider, including a YKK zip operated closure system on the wrists
- The waist diameter is adjustable via a pair of Velcro® tabs located at the base of the jacket
- External padding over the shoulder provides additional comfort and security
- Removable thermal internal lining for added comfort and convenient climate management
- The jacket utilizes Alpinestars range of CE approved Bio-Armor for superior security and safety
- Padding is provided in the shoulders and over the elbow/forearm region providing the rider with the ultimate in comfort and protection
- Additional safety is available through the insertion of Alpinestars RC back protector (available as a separate accessory) into the specially constructed internal compartment
- The jacket provides ample storage through a series of pockets. Two externally, three internally in the jacket lining which is replicated in the removable liner for complete convenience whilst an additional pocket located in the inner jacket construction provides ample storage
- A zip located at the base of the construction allows attachment to a range of Alpinestars leather/textile pants