- Manufacturer: Alpinestars
Alpinestars Venture Jacket for Bionic Neck Support
Brand new for Fall 2011, Alpinestars has a released a jacket and pant combo that is prepared to fully integrate with the Alpinestars BNS neck protection system. The Alpinestars Venture Jacket pairs up with the Alpinestars Venture Pants to create an excellent enduro, offroad and even ADV option from AStars. Designed to work in conjunction with the BNS neck system and also a compression suit, the Venture BNS is a highly technical piece that will offer you excellent performance in offroad and enduro conditions.
- Durable Nylon and Polyester fabric construction provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Multiple stitched main seam construction for superior resistance against tearing
- Pre-bent multi-panel sleeve construction affords an excellent fit in the riding position
- Reinforced and 3D elbow construction with padded reinforcements for greater impact protection
- Removable collar designed to accommodate the Bionic Neck Support (BNS) and most neck brace systems on the market
- Convenient three-section front flap allows the jacket to be configured for greater airflow
- D-ring waist Velcro adjustment and Velcro wrist closure ensure a snug, tailored fit
- Flip out pass holder
- Internal hydration pack compartment on the back with integrated pipe hold system
- Neoprene borders on cuffs for added comfort.
- Detachable sleeves allow the jacket to be worn as a vest
- Front zippered air intakes and rear exhaust vents for highly effective climate control
- 4 front pockets and 1 large pocket on the back