- Manufacturer: Alpinestars
Alpinestars Stella Andes v2 Drystar Pants
Named after the longest continental mountain range on planet Earth, it comes as no surprise that the second iteration Alpinestars Stella Andes Drystar Pants are designed with even more long-haul luxuries than the originals.
Direct-ventilation zippered intakes strategically placed at the thighs allow for direct airflow through advanced poly-fabric textile construction as well as the Alpinestars-exclusive Drystar membrane. Airflow direct to the rider drastically improves warm-weather performance over the previous design, where all air and moisture exchange had to take place through the waterproof, breathable Drystar membrane.
The Stella Andes 2 Pants are also set up for the latest & lightest Nucleon hip protectors (sold separately) and come complete with removable CE-certified knee armor. Featuring both upgraded armor and a temperature-application range as vast as the Andes, you can tackle whatever your adventure has in store with confidence, knowing you are protected from the elements as well as from impact and abrasion in the formidable, functional Alpinestars Stella Andes V 2 Drystar Pants.
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar construction
- Removable long thermal liner
- Efficient direct ventilation vents strategically positioned on thighs
- Pre-contoured leg construction with accordion knee stretch panels
- Interior hip pad pockets with padding (Nucleon hip protectors sold separately)
- Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified knee protectors
- Reinforced polymer-printed texture in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance
- Integrated reflective graphic details and logos
- Adjustment waist system features buckle and stretch material for highly customizable fit
- Zippered air in-takes to control internal temperature
- Zippered, waterproof hand pockets, plus cargo-style pockets
- Adjustable, removable bib braces improve comfort fit