- Manufacturer: Alpinestars
Alpinestars Stella T-GP Plus R v2 Air Jacket
The second iteration of the Stella T GP Plus R Air Jacket touts a more tailored profile with the addition of strategically-positioned poly-fabric stretch inserts to maintain fit and flexibility while achieving a more refined look. Combination 450/600 D poly textile and mesh construction yields just the right synthesis of airflow and protection for a lightweight, warm weather riding garment.
CE certified elbow and shoulder armor comes standard at the elbows and shoulders and is upgradable at the back with the addition of a Nucleon CE Level 2 back protector (sold separately). Street worthy protection and sport bike style come together to make the Alpinestars Stella T-GP Plus R Air v2 the perfect featherweight summer riding jacket.
- Optimized women’s fit from a highly durable and abrasion resistant 450/600 Denier poly-fabric
- Extended mesh panels on the torso and arms
- Full mesh lining boosts garment’s all-round airflow capabilities and breathability
- Lightweight CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors
- Back pad pocket with foam padding (Nucleon back protector sold separately)
- Snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector (Nucleon sold separately)
- Shoulder protection features over-molded TPU guard layered under the outer fabric
- All protectors are perforated and securely housed in mesh compartments
- Sport fit
- Strategically positioned poly-fabric stretch insert on shoulders for excellent flex fit
- 3D mesh collar construction for improved comfort and breathability
- VELCRO® brand fastener and D-ring waist adjustments
- VELCRO® brand wrist cuff closures
- Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage
- Convenient waterproof internal pocket
- External, large-opening front hand pockets
- Multiple internal compartment pockets
- Waist connection zipper
- Reflective details
Note : Black/White/Fuchsia image does not show front mesh panels.