- Manufacturer: Arai
Arai CT-Z Solid HelmetArai Helmets Comparison Chart _1 Arai Helmets Comparison Chart _2
Arai introduced the CT-Z to their open-face helmet line after digesting years of real world rider feedback from their XC-RAM helmet. The XC-RAM was an incredibly successful helmet that provided exceptional value and convenience to riders. The Arai CT-Z uses the XC-RAM as a foundation and adds another level of convenience.
Arai's main objective for the CT-Z helmet is to provide riders with an open-face helmet that improved their experience riding into the sun without limiting ventilation, aerodynamics, or face shield functionality. Arai doesn't change for the sake of change. They change to improve. The CT-Z is a nice improvement to Arai's helmet line.
- Removable and replaceable interior liners
- New cheekpad design is now more low-profile
- Upper vent system borrowed from the Arai Corsair V helmet
- Removable visor helps reduce sun glare and is designed to provide minimal lift at highway speeds
- Thinner faceshield pods increase aerodynamics
- Brow vents channel air direct to the temples
- Snell M2015 certified