- Manufacturer: Arai
Arai Defiant Chopper HelmetArai Helmets Comparison Chart
Designed specifically for the aesthetics and needs of street fighter and naked bike rider in mind, the new Arai Defiant Chopper is equally aggressive and feature rich, as one would expect from a new Arai helmet. Based on the fit and comfort of the Quantum, the Defiant was built for the upright riding position with its aggressive, integrated chin spoiler, which was designed specifically to guide wind around the neck and to improve the aerodynamic properties of the helmet. The Hyper Ridge Bumper circles the bottom of the shell both adding additional strength and also lowering the helmet's center of gravity, while flaring the helmet opening slightly to increase the ease of putting on, and taking off.
The Arai Defiant utilizes Arai's latest faceshield design, the SAI Max Vision Pinlock Shield with Brow Vents and includes Pinlock insert lens. The SAI Max Vision shield has been widened by 5mm left and right and offers one of the widest eyeports available for excellent peripheral vision.
- Aggressive new styling
- Internals are redesigned with a focus on safety and comfort
- Organic shell shape for superb energy management
- New IC-4 Upper Intake vents seal more completely when closed
- New ACR-4 flow thru exhaust vent allows greater air flow when open and reduces drag when closed
- FCS R (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design has 5mm peel away micro fit layer for greater personal fit
- Cheek pads feature contoured shape, multiple density foam layer supported by a patented spring
- New shell shape is easier to put on and take off
- New water repellent material along bottom edge
- Pull down spoiler works with new flared bottom to increase helmet stability
- SAI Max Vision Brow Vent Pinlock anti-fog lens insert included
- DOT and Snell M2015 certified