- Manufacturer: Arai
Arai Defiant Pro-Cruise Mimetic HelmetArai Helmets Comparison Chart
Designed specifically for the aesthetics and needs of street fighter and naked bike riders but with the added functionality of a built-in sun shade, the Arai Defiant Pro-Cruise Helmet is aggressive and feature rich as one would expect from any Arai helmet. The Defiant Pro-Cruise Helmet expands the functionality of the first generation Arai Defiant Helmets by adding the Arai Pro Shade system, which operates as both a peak and as a sun shade. The Pro Shade System is a small peak that is locked in position. Unlocking is easy; just pull the Pro Shade System forward, then it can be flipped down with a flick of the hand to act as an effective sun-visor.
Based on the fit and comfort of the Quantum, the Arai Defiant Pro-Cruise was built for the upright riding position with its aggressive, integrated chin spoiler, which was designed specifically to guide wind around the neck and to improve the aerodynamic properties of the helmet. The Hyper Ridge Bumper circles the bottom of the shell both adding additional strength and also lowering the helmet's center of gravity, while flaring the helmet opening slightly to increase the ease of putting on, and taking off.
The Arai Defiant Pro-Cruise Helmet utilizes Arai's latest faceshield design, the SAI Max Vision Pinlock Shield with Brow Vents and includes Pinlock insert lens. The SAI Max Vision shield has been widened by 5mm left and right and offers one of the widest eyeports available for excellent peripheral vision.
- Pro Shade System for dual sun-blocking capabilities
- Eco-Pure Liner is anti-microbial
- Ear pockets have been redesigned to better accept communication speakers for a more comfortable fit
- Internals are redesigned with a focus on safety and comfort
- Organic shell shape for superb energy management
- IC-4 Upper Intake vents seal more completely when closed
- ACR-4 flow thru exhaust vent allows greater air flow when open and reduces drag when closed
- FCS R (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design has 5mm peel away micro fit layer for greater personal fit
- Cheek pads feature contoured shape, multiple density foam layer supported by a patented spring
- Shell shape is easier to put on and take off than previous helmets
- Water repellent material along bottom edge
- Pull down spoiler works with new flared bottom to increase helmet stability
- SAI Max Vision Brow Vent Pinlock anti-fog lens insert included
- DOT and Snell M2015 certified