- Manufacturer: Arai
Arai RX-Q Electric HelmetArai Helmets Comparison Chart
For those who insist on bold, bright colors, the Electric design of the RX-Q should give you something to smile about. Sweeping lines, with contrasting accent colors makes this design jump off the shell.
Designed for the street without giving up the benefits of a racing helmet.
- Completely new helmet based on Corsair V shell
- Same wider eyeport opening as Corsair V
- Same face shield as the Corsair V
- Intermediate Oval Fit (same head shape as Quantum 2)
- Slightly different feel due to new cheek pads.
- New cheek pads come down further and cradle the head better.
- Made of a different density material which results in an extremely comfortable and quiet helmet
- Advanced ventilation
- Smaller, More Aerodynamic shell shape
- Hyper-Ridge circles lower shell to improve strength and aerodynamics
- Retractable chin spoiler
- Emergency Cheek Pad Removal system along with removable neck roll
- One piece bottom edge trim
- Race helmet for the street
- Weight :1597 grams (3 lbs. 8-1/4 oz)
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2015 and DOT specifications (Depending on the manufacturing date, this helmet may come with a Snell 2010 sticker instead of a Snell 2015 sticker.)