- Manufacturer: Arai
Arai Signet-Q Bomb HelmetArai Helmets Comparison Chart
The Signet-Q takes all the favorite features of the RX-Q and create a whole new series based on all the successes. On the outside, the Arai Signet-Q Helmet looks very similar to it's namesake, the RX-Q, but on the inside you can see and feel the difference. A longer shell shape on the Arai Signet-Q Helmet gives 5mm more space front to back allowing for a larger number of heads to fit comfortably.
The shape of the Arai Signet-Q Helmet releases forehead pressures and eliminate hot spots for a more comfortable fit every time. This shape works best for riders with a long oval headshape.
- Both the top vent set and side exhaust cowls are direct carryovers from the RX-Q
- Brow vent ducting redirects to flow air across the temples
- DDL-4 exhaust vent to the 10mm wider eye port (5mm on each side)
- Long Oval Fit
- SAI "MAX-Vision Brow Vent" shield
- Clear Pinlock Max-Vision Brow Vent Pinlock lens included
- Elongated shell adds 5mm from front to back
- Long-Oval shape helps prevent "Hot-Spot"
- Multi-Density Single piece EPS liner
- Removable, replaceable, washable interior
- Dry-Cool Surface material for rapid displacement of heat and moisture away from your head and into the ventilation airflow for added comfort while riding and a quick dry between rides
- 5mm peel-away temple pads adds another level of customization, giving the helmet interior a little extra width when needed
- Enhanced for customizable micro fitment interior without the need to purchase extra interior components
- New FCS (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design
- Innovative and exclusive spring support adds just the right amount of pressure when needed while being worn
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2015 and D.O.T. standards