Arai XD-4 Hi-Viz HelmetArai Helmets Comparison Chart _1 Arai Helmets Comparison Chart _2
The Arai XD4 Helmet replaces the category leading Arai XD-3 Dual Sport Helmet.
Notable improvements for the XD4 are improved ventilation with redesigned face vents and a venturi vent at the brow, adjustable cheek pads, a new visor system for improved visibility and a new locking shield for aerodynamics.
- New comfort headliner, with micro fitting 5mm peel away temple pads
- Fully removable/replaceable/washable Interior: Comfort head liner, Cheek pads, Chinstrap covers
- Dry-Cool® technology keeps you dry and cool for greater comfort
- Can be configured with shield and peak, peak only (for use with goggles) or shield only Fully
- Patent pending, New FCS® (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design, also with a 5mm peel away micro fit feature
- New shell shape for better aerodynamic stability at higher street speeds
- New exhaust ports added to the top diffuser vents
- New chin vent with more intake ports
- Larger sculpted side cowl vents improve ventilation
- Snell M2015 approved