This battery uses technology that does not require acid. Acid is not included and is not needed.
Ballistic Performance EVO3 EVZ7L-4 Battery - 4 Cell
Right Negative Terminal
The Ballistic Performance Components EVO3 line of batteries is the most comprehensive line of Lithium-Ion batteries on the market with 32 different case sizes and power output options to insure you have the lightest, most powerful starter battery available, no matter what you ride!
- State-of-the-art Lithium Ferrous Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology
- Extremely durable with an exceptional static self-charge rate of only 10% per year
- Up to 10 lb. lighter than the stock battery
- Dry technology that can be mounted in any direction
- Extensively tested by professional race teams
- Designed, developed and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic and recyclable
- OEM battery compartment, but with multiple power options
- 32 different case sizes and power output options for specific applications
- The lightest, most powerful starter battery available, no matter what you ride
- No shipping restrictions
- NOTE: Operating environment: 0 deg.F (-18 deg. C) to 140 deg.F (60 deg. C)
- NOTE: For applications used in cold environments or with high-performance modifications, we recommend using the EVO3 Upgrade. The EVO3 Upgrade is dimensionally the same, but has higher burst cranking amps.
- BATTERY CHEMISTRY: Lithium-ion
- BATTERY TYPE: Lithium-ion
- C.C.A.: 120
- CAPACITY AH: 2.3
- COLOR: Red
- DIMENSIONS: 4.5" L x 2.8" W x 4.25" H
- HEIGHT: 4.25" (108mm)
- LENGTH: 4 1/2" (114mm)
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.: Yes
- MODEL: EVO3
- PACKAGING: Each
- TERMINAL CONFIGURATION:
- Negative: Left Post
- Positve: Right Post
- WEIGHT: 1 lb.
- WIDTH: 2.8" (71.12mm)
Manufacturer Part Number: 102-011