- Manufacturer: Bel-Ray
Bel-Ray GK-2 Racing Kart Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil
Bel-Ray GK2 Racing Kart 100% Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil is a fully synthetic ester-based lubricant specifically formulated to meet the high rpm demands of world championship kart racing; delivering more horsepower and superior engine protection. It keeps power valves clean and lubricated for "instant" throttle response. Bel-Ray GK-2 Racing Kart 100% Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil is suitable for use in all 2-stroke racing kart engines. Bel-Ray GK-2 Racing Kart 100% Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil is a not recommended for methanol base fuel.
- Approved for use in CIK-FIA sanctioned events
- For premix in ratios recommended by the engine manufacturer
- Equally suitable for air-cooled or liquid-cooled engines
- Use when a high performance synthetic premix lubricant is needed
Features and Benefits:
- Superior anti-wear - Extends bearing life. Reduces cylinder and ring wear.
- Superior deposit control - Reduces ring sticking. Reduces deposits on the variable height exhaust valve (power valve) for superior throttle response.
- Superior combustibility - Clean burning for low smoke. Eliminates spark plug fouling.
- Red color - Provides a visual check of premix.
- Synthetic ester base oils - Exceptional lubricity. Highly polar base oils cling to metal surfaces. Resists wiping action of rings in the cylinder for minimal scuffing and internal friction wear.
Bel-Ray GK-2 Racing Kart 100% Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil's highly polar synthetic ester base oils cling to the metal surfaces for superior wear protection. It minimizes smoke, spark plug fouling and gum and varnish build-ups which typically cause ring sticking. Bel-Ray GK-2 Racing Kart 100% Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil will eliminate gum and varnish deposits in older engines for more responsive and powerful performance.
This product is formulated for premix ratios ranging between 16:1 and 50:1.
Product No. 99260