- Manufacturer: Bell Helmets
The Bell RS-1 helmet bridges the gap between the Vortex and the top-of-the-line Bell Star. The Bell RS-1 Emblem Helmet features all the technicality of the RS-1 combined with visually striking Bell logo graphics.
Starting with a lightweight Kevlar/fiberglass composite shell, the RS-1 brings it with Bells vaunted Velocity Flow Ventilation system providing cool comfort, a super stable aerodynamic profile keeping the helmet still at speed, and the versatile Click Release shield system for fast, easy shield swaps not to mention an amazing variety of tint and coating choices. The Bell RS-1 Helmet should be a game changer in the mid-high end helmet assortment. The RS-1 Helmet will prove its worth on track and street alike.
- SNELL M2010 certification
- Velocity flow ventilation
- Super stable aerodynamic signature
- 3 mode shield - lock, ratchet, crack
- Click-release shield mechanism
- Nutrafog II anti fog coating
- Kevlar/fiberglass shell
- Contour cut cheekpads
- Removable/washable liner
- Agion (r) antibacterial liner
- Magnafusion strap keeper
- Comes with clear faceshield
- Five-year warranty
**Note: Helmet shown with optional tinted shield. Clear shield included.