- Manufacturer: Bell Helmets
Bell Women's Vortex Monarch Helmet
Developed in Bell-s state-of-the-art Santa Cruz, California design center, the Bell Vortex borrows heavily from its big brother the Star. With a solid compliment of features the Bell Vortex is a great choice as a primary helmet for everyday use that can also transition to the occasional track day. A killer price rounds out the package and gives you a big bang for your buck.
- Velocity Flow Ventilation' system with FlowAdjust' for maximum stability and temperature control with minimal noise and buffeting
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Contour cheek pads (by means of stacked foam, not hand cut)
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Padded Wind collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- ClickRelease' for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- Clear NutraFog II' superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield. Dark tint and other shields available for purchase separately
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Five-year warranty
- Weight: 1600g
- Certification: Snell M2015, DOT (Depending on the manufacturing date, this helmet may come with a Snell 2010 sticker instead of a Snell 2015 sticker.)
**Note: Helmet shown with optional tinted shield. Clear shield included.