Biltwell 1in. Handlebars - Zero Drag
These bars look great on:
Any stock or custom Big Twin with standard (30 degrees) of neck rake; any Big Twin with stock or slightly shortened fork legs; rigid Sporties with stretched backbones and/or rear ends. We haven't seen Breezers on any smaller British or Japanese customs, but we're confident they'd look great on the right bike. Breezers look awesome on bikes with sissy bars, especially pointy ones.
- 1in. o.d. x 0.120in. wall seamless 4130 chromoly tubing
- All bends are created with internal mandrels on a CNC bender to reduce flat spots in the bends
- All welded joints are precision mitered and TIG welded
- Available in chrome or black electroplate finishes
Dimpledto accept original equipment Harley-Davidson hand controls
Standard(undimpled) for custom and non H-D applications
- Diameter: 1in.
- End Rise: 3.5in.
- Width: 27in.
- Center Width: 4.75in.
- Height: 8in.
- Pullback: 5in.
Fitment:At 8 inches from center of clamping area to center of the top welded joint, Biltwell Breezer bars fall right in the middle in terms of height. Thirty-five degrees of back sweep ensures your wrists remain comfortable on long rides. Depending on the height of the bars you're replacing, longer brake lines, clutch and throttle cables and/or switch wiring might be required.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- HB-BZD-01-BK - Black - Dimpled
- HB-BZD-01-CP - Chrome - Dimpled
- HB-BZN-01-BK - Black - Standard
- HB-BZN-01-CP - Chrome - Standard