- Manufacturer: Biltwell
Biltwell 1in. Handlebars - H-Bar
These bars look great on:
FXR's, Sportsters, or any other H-D with 3.5" rising spacing and hydraulic forks (Narrow Glide preferred, but we've seen H-Bars on Wide Glide hydraulic forks that looked great, too).
- 1in. o.d. x 0.120in. wall seamless 4130 chromoly tubing
- All bends are created with internal mandrels on a CNC bender to reduce flat spots in the bends
- All welded joints are precision mitered and TIG welded
- Available in chrome or black electroplate finishes
Dimpledto accept original equipment Harley-Davidson hand controls
Standard(undimpled) for custom and non H-D applications
- Diameter: 1in.
- End Rise/Height: 8in.
- Width: 22in.
- Center Width: 3.5in.
- Pullback: 2.5in.
Fitment:These bars are designed to fit stock Harley-Davidson triple trees with removable handlebar risers, or their aftermarket equivalent. If the riser-mounting holes in your fork's top tree are not 3.5 inches (89mm) wide center to center, Biltwell H-Bars will not fit. If the holes for riser hardware (either rubber isolator or solid mount type) in your top tree are not 1/2"; (13mm), H-Bars will not fit. Depending on the height of the handlebars you're trying to replace, cable and wire length may be an issue.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- HB-HBD-01-BK - Black - Dimpled
- HB-HBD-01-CP - Chrome - Dimpled
- HB-HBN-01-BK - Black - Standard
- HB-HBN-01-CP - Chrome - Standard