- Manufacturer: Biltwell
Biltwell 1in. Handlebars - High Drag
These bars look great on:
FXR's, Sportsters, or any other H-D with hydraulic forks and 3.5" riser spacing (Narrow Glide preferred, but we've seen High Drags on Wide Glide hydraulic forks that looked great, too).
- 1in. o.d. x 0.120in. wall seamless 4130 chromoly tubing
- All bends are created with internal mandrels on a CNC bender to reduce flat spots in the bends
- All welded joints are precision mitered and TIG welded
- Available in chrome or black electroplate finishes
Dimpledto accept original equipment Harley-Davidson hand controls
Standard(undimpled) for custom and non H-D applications
- Diameter: 1in.
- End Rise: 7in.
- Width 26in.
- Center Width: 3.5in.
- Height: 7in.
- Pullback: 3in.
Fitment:These bars are designed to fit stock Harley-Davidson triple trees with removable handlebar risers, or their aftermarket equivalent. If the riser-mounting holes in your fork's top tree are not 3.5 inches (89mm) wide center to center, Biltwell High Drag bars will not fit. If the holes for riser hardware (either rubber isolator or solid mount type) in your top tree are not 1/2"; (13mm), High Drag bars will not fit. Depending on the height of the handlebars you're trying to replace, cable and wire length may be an issue.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- HB-HDD-01-BK - Black - Dimpled
- HB-HDD-01-CP - Chrome - Dimpled
- HB-HDN-01-BK - Black - Standard
- HB-HDN-01-CP - Chrome - Standard