- Manufacturer: Biltwell
Biltwell 1in. Handlebars - Low Drag
These bars look great on:
Sportsters and rigid customs using a hydraulic fork, stock neck angle and risers w/ 3.5" spacing. Because they have a flat bend, low rise and zero upsweep, we don't recommend Low Drag bars on motorcycles with steep neck angles, stretched backbones or extended forks.
- 1in. o.d. x 0.120in. wall seamless 4130 chromoly tubing
- All bends are created with internal mandrels on a CNC bender to reduce flat spots in the bends
- All welded joints are precision mitered and TIG welded
- Available in chrome or black electroplate finishes
Dimpledto accept original equipment Harley-Davidson hand controls
Standard(undimpled) for custom and non H-D applications
- Diameter: 1in.
- End Rise/Height: 3.75in.
- Width: 27.5in.
- Center Width: 3.5in.
- Pullback: 3in.
Fitment:These bars are designed to fit stock Harley-Davidson triple trees with removable handlebar risers, or their aftermarket equivalent. If the riser-mounting holes in your fork's top tree are not 3.5 inches (89mm) wide center to center, Biltwell Low Drag bars will not fit. If the holes for riser hardware (either rubber isolator or solid mount type) in your top tree are not 1/2" (13mm), Low Drag bars will not fit. Because our Low Drag bar's height is similar to stock handlebars, cable and wiring probably won't require modification.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- HB-LDD-01-BK - Black - Dimpled
- HB-LDD-01-CP - Chrome - Dimpled
- HB-LDN-01-BK - Black - Standard
- HB-LDN-01-CP - Chrome - Standard