Our customers typically find that this item runs one size too big. We therefore recommend ordering one size smaller than the size suggested by the size chart.
Biltwell Gringo S Checker Limited Edition Helmet
The Gringo S is built around Biltwell's injection-molded ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads, and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. A hinged eye port shield raises the style and function of the Gringo S by introducing 70's F1 flavor for bikeriders who eschew the feature creep that has plagued modern full face helmets for decades. The Gringo S shield boasts awesome optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A snap and tab configuration on the rider's left side offers speedy opening and secure closing to protect its wearer from road debris and wind irritation with little fanfare or complication. The comfortable chinstrap features brushed Lycra material on touch points and a flat D-ring fastener with an adjustable snap-style end retainer. Sizes include XS-XXL in a wide variety of fashion-forward Matte, Gloss, or Limited Edition graphic paint finishes.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner with contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
- Rugged plated steel D-ring neck strap with adjustment strap end retainer
- Injection-molded, laser CNC cut polycarbonate eye port shield with stylish, rugged aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware
- Rubber or Chrome accented edging on shell and eye port
- Meets DOT safety standards