- Manufacturer: Bridgestone
Bridgestone X40 Intermediate-Hard Terrain Rear Tire
Bridgestone certainly has the legacy of making great tires so when they finally come out with a brand new tire it's a big deal. Called the X40 Hard, the design shares virtually nothing with past efforts. Featuring advanced designs like cooling fins on the rear tire and large convex "Castle Block" knobs, the X40 can grip and corner in extremely demanding race conditions. For a look into the future of moto, the X40 is it.
- Convex "Castle Block" for enhanced traction in acceleration and braking
- Rear tires feature cooling fin for better heat dispersion
- Improved grip in all conditions
- Asymmetric rear tread pattern also enhances traction during acceleration, deceleration and cornering
- Available in most big bike sizes