- Manufacturer: Camso
Camoplast Solideal Cobra 1.6 Cross-Country Tracks - 15in. x 137in.
Choosing the Right Camso Cross-Country Track for Your Ride:Camso Cross-Country Tracks
- Flexible lug design means excellent off-trail performance without sacrificing top speed
- Cupped lugs for superior handling, acceleration and braking in soft loose snow trails
- Unique traction teeth for extra grip on hard-packed snow surfaces
- Camoplast cross-country tracks are built and tested tough to take on the nastiness of the hard-core terrain.
- Handling, hook-up, and bite, - key ingredients built into our aggressive designs for aggressive riders.
- Drive Pitch - 2.86in.
- Pitches - 48
- Lug Height - 1.6in. (single ply)
- Fully clipped
- Windows - all open
- Weight - 43lbs.
- NOTE: When installing track with taller lug, check clearance between bulkhead and tunnel
Note Not all tracks can be installed on all sleds without modification. To determine if an optional track is compatible with a particular snowmobile, you must check the bulkhead, tunnel, heat exchanger, and suspension wheel positioning for proper clearance. It is your responsibility to verify that there is adequate clearance for an optional track. Camoplast will not be held liable for accidents or injuries resulting from the use of their tracks.
- Dimensions: 15" x 137" (38 cm x 348 cm)
- Lug Height: 1.6" (43 mm)
- Weight: 43 lb. (19.5 kg)
- Drive Pitch: 2.86" (73 mm)
- Clip config: Full
Manufacturer Part Number: 9264C