- Manufacturer: Cardo
Cardo Packtalk Slim Communication System
Here is how Cardo's products compare to each other:Compare models
We packed our best technology into a 6.5mm / 0.25 in. unit. Packtalk Slim is the world’s best motorcycle communication system wrapped in the most super-sport package.
Experience intercom the way it was always meant to be:
Stay connected whether you are riding in duo or in groups of up to 15 riders. Enjoy the most robust multi-party intercom, top quality design and remarkable long distance reception available in today’s market.
The world's slimmest, premium communication system:
The Packtalk Slim is light in shape but heavy on performance. We packed all the punch of the industry-leading Mesh Communication into a tiny, 6.5 mm super-sport form.
Keep you eyes on the road and your hands on the bar:
With our all-new, always-on, natural voice operation feature, you will never have to press a button, turn a wheel or move a slider again, because we have just empowered your voice. Whether you ride with a buddy or in a group of up to 15, just say “hey Cardo”, and your Packtalk Slim will do the rest.
- Up To 15 Riders, Great From 2 Upwards: Stay connected whether you are riding in duo, a group of four or a pack of fifteen. Enjoy the highest quality, long distance reception a motorcycle communication system can offer.
- Universal Connectivity: Connect your unit to any Bluetooth headset of any substantial brand. With both DMC and Bluetooth technologies on board you’ll never be left behind.
- Aerodynamic Design: The thinnest top of the range motorcycle communication system. Only 6.5mm thick.
- Longest Real Range: Up to 1600 meters (1Mi) in perfect condition, but will get you close to 1000 meters in real life conditions, About twice as much as the competition
- Music: All the music you ever wanted streamed directly from your smartphone. Control, share and experience your favorite tune on the road.
- Phone: Answer calls, make calls and control your mobile devices with a touch of a finger or the sound of your voice. No one will ever guess you are talking from your ride.
- FM Radio: Built-in FM Radio with RDS for automatic selection of the strongest signal – whether you are in town, or in the middle of nowhere.
- Technology Proof: Merge any Bluetooth intercom with your mesh group conversation. Switch unit from DMC to Bluetooth mode to act as any high-end Bluetooth system.
- Automatic Volume: Automatically adjusts your sound volume based on the outside ambient noise. Enjoy Vivaldi at full throttle. Don’t get deaf by AC/DC waiting for the lights turn.
- Smart Audio Mixing: Sophisticated algorithms make sure that all your audio sources – FM radio, music, mobile calls and intercom work together in parallel.
- Audio Sharing: Share your play list or favorite radio station with your passenger. Enjoy the vibe together.
- One Killer App: Get full control through one simple and intuitive app, but don’t take our word for it, just download Cardo Connect and find out for yourself.
- Change While You Ride: Forgot to charge your unit? Running out of battery? Just plug your unit to a battery pack or your 12V charger and turn your unit on. It will charge while you ride.
- 13 Hours Talk Time: Long lasting battery ensures your unit is available when you need it.
- Private Chat: Tired of the chatter? Choose just one member of the group and enjoy an intimate conversation.
- Call to Intercom: Merge any incoming phone call into the intercom conversation. With call to intercom no friend is ever out of range.
What's in the box:
- Packtalk Slim
- 40mm High-Definition Speakers
- 32mm Speakers
- Long And Short Clamps
- Long And Short Skirts
- Hybrid Microphone
- Corded Microphone
- Rectangular Velcro Pads
- Square Velcro Pads
- Replacement Microphone Sponges
- Speaker Relocators (Boosters)
- Wall Charger
- USB Cable
Note: Rear battery pack may be labeled as "Recommended by HJC helmets", see images for reference.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- SRPT3002 - Single-Pack
- SRPT3102 - Dual-Pack