- Manufacturer: Cobra
Cobra Fi2000 Fuel Processor
- The Fi2000 is the single best way to tune fuel-injected motorcycles in order to eliminate lean air/fuel mixture settings. Its simple to install, works with any exhaust system-stock or aftermarket, and requires no additional dyno testing or mapping. This is plug and play technology at its best.
- Its the perfect tool to fine tune FI engines quickly, easily, and economically.
- Because each Fi2000 is tuned to a specific brand and model, it is preset with the optimal settings for each machine.
- The Fi2000 and the Fi2000R function exactly the same, the difference lies in how they connect. The Fi2000 uses T-tap connectors whereas the Fi2000R connects with its OEM-style connectors directly to the engines fuel-injector bodies.
- Increases horsepower and torque by optimizing stock lean air/fuel mixtures
- Quick and simple installation with plug-and-ride technology
- No confusing computer downloads to install
- No expensive dyno testing required
- Pre-configured from the factory for your make and model motorcycle, but easy to adjust should your specific application need it
- Improves overall rideability
- Virtually eliminates backfiring on deceleration
Manufacturer Part Number: 92-0826