- Manufacturer: Cortech
- Shell is constructed of abrasion-resistant 600 Denier Ripstop Polyester and 1680 Denier Ballistic polyester with a waterproof and breathable Rainguard barrier.
- Jacket sleeves are easily removed to increase mobility and airflow.
- Modular backpack/hydration pack is integrated into the jacket design and can be completely removed or added as needed.
- Two removable chest pockets reveal large ventilation panels with mesh backing that combine with adjustable sleeve vents and rear exit vents for flow-through ventilation.
- Sleeve pocket, two zippered hand warmer pockets and a rear bellows pocket with incorporated fanny pack provide mega storage.
- Full-length 2-way zippered main closure.
- Shell interior is lined with a soft Polyester mesh.
- Collar anchor snap secures collar flap when open.
- Phoslite 360 degree reflective piping, Phoslite black reflective sleeve panels and Cortechs signature reflective rear triangle for increased nighttime visibility.
- Adjustable forearm take-up straps secure the elbow armor and material.
- The collar features a soft, microfiber relief panel.
- Removable, CE approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple density back protector.
- Elastic flex panel waist combines with two adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls to easily fine tune the fit.
- Cortechs removable Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) liner features warming 100gm Polyfill insulation.