- Manufacturer: Crane Cams
Crane Cams H304-2 Hydraulic Performance Hi Roller Cams - 1-1005
- Produces strong low-end and mid-range power
- Engine must have higher-than-stock compression ratio or increased displacement up to 88 cu. in.
- Works best in modified engines with headwork performed
- Revolutionary cam design for 84-99 80in. Evolution only has Multi-Index Gears to offer the versatility of three cam timing settings with one camshaft.
- One position gives a 4 degree advance of usual cam timing and another position is 4 degree retarded of the original timing.
- An overall 8 degree timing range is available
- Produces a wide power range in your Evolution
- Engine must have at least 10:1 compression ratio
- Good cam for strokers and motors with up to 95 cu. in.
- Modified heads and high-lift springs required
- Intake Opening (degrees): 24
- Intake Closing (degrees): 50
- Exhaust Opening (degrees): 55
- Exhaust Closing (degrees): 25
- Intake Duration (degrees): 254
- Exhaust Duration (degrees): 260
- Intake Lift (in): .600
- Exhaust Lift (in): .600
- Intake Lift at TDC (in): .205
- Exhaust Lift at TDC (in): .203
Manufacturer Part Number: 1-1005