- Manufacturer: Dayco
Featuring Dayco Top Cog design for increased flexibility, extended belt life and long-lasting reliable service, the Dayco HPX snowmobile belt is constructed with aramid cords and CVT rubber compounding to deliver the increased strength and durability that's required to stand up to today's high power snowmobile engine RPM's and operating temperatures.
Enjoy the exhilaration that comes from knowing that when you need to clutch-down, the Dayco HPX Snowmobile belt will deliver a full range of power to attack any terrain without a loss of horsepower.
- Designed for use on high horsepower snowmobiles
- Features Daycos Top Cog design for increased fleixibility and longer life
- Manufactured from over-sized p-aramid cords and CVT rubber compounding for increased strength and durability
- Will withstand higher engine rpms and higher operating temperatures
- Outside Circumference: 49.00"
- Top Width: 1.44"
Manufacturer Part Number: HPX5022