- Manufacturer: Drag Specialties
Drag Specialties High Efficiency Clutch Cable
- Low effort, maximum efficiency cable design meets or exceeds all OEM specifications for fitment, construction and endurance requirements
- Cables feature chrome-plated fittings, black vinyl outer casings, tempered-steel inner wire and a nylon inner sleeve for smooth operation
- High-performance cables use the latest technology of longitudinally winding the outer housing lengthwise rather than spirally so cable bends in a more natural arc and eliminates spring and compression
- Available in undersize/standard/oversize lengths for most models
- Late-style cables are measured with the adjuster completely collapsed.
- Adjuster measured from bottom of cable.
- H-D #38617-95
- Length: 60 11/16in.
- Adjuster Location from Trans: 32 15/16in.
- Inner Cable Travel: 2 3/4in.
- CLEAR-COATED: No
- CLT ADJ LOCATION: 32 15/16"
- COLOR: Black
- LENGTH: 60 11/16"
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.: No
- MATERIAL: Vinyl
- PACKAGING: Each
- STYLE: OEM Replacement
- TRAVEL: 2 3/4"
- TYPE: Clutch Cable
Manufacturer Part Number: 0652-1398