- Manufacturer: Drag Specialties
Drag Specialties High Efficiency Clutch Cable
- Low effort, maximum efficiency cable design meets or exceeds all OEM specifications for fitment, construction and endurance requirements
- Cables feature chrome-plated fittings, stainless-steel braiding, high-performance longitudinal housing and inner sleeve for superior compression resistance, smoother operation and lighter pull
- All cables are coated with a non-yellowing clear coating for abrasion resistance
- Available in undersize/standard/oversize lengths for most models
- Late-style cables are measured with the adjuster completely collapsed.
- Adjuster length measured from bottom of cable.
- H-D #38667-08A
- Length: 62 15/16in.
- Adjuster Location from Trans: 25 7/16in.
- Inner Cable Travel: 3 1/2in.
- CLEAR-COATED: Yes
- CLT ADJ LOCATION: 25 7/16"
- FINISH: Braided
- LENGTH: 62 15/16"
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.: No
- MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
- NOTE: High-Temperature Black Lower Housing.
- PACKAGING: Each
- STYLE: Performance Replacement
- TRAVEL: 3 7/8"
- TYPE: Clutch Cable
Manufacturer Part Number: 0652-1446