- Manufacturer: Drag Specialties
Drag Specialties Semi-Metallic Brake Pads
- Semimetallic brake pads offer a pad in between both the sintered and organic brake pads
- Perfect choice for polished or chromed rotors and recommended for use with Billet Steel Rotors for best results
- All three compounds of Drag Specialties brake pads are asbestos-, nickel-, and lead-free
- NOTE: If you are using aftermarket billet steel rotors it is recommended you use our Organic-Kevlar brake pads to avoid damage to them. Sintered pads are not recommended for billet steel rotors as the pad material is too aggressive for those rotors.
- For Performance Machine: 137 x 4B (0052-1602), 125 x 4RSPH (0052-1602)
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.: No
- MATERIAL: Semi-metallic
- MODEL: Performance Machine
- Fits PM 125 X 4R, 4RSPH, 137 X 4B Calipers.
- Pads Are 8mm Thick.
- PADS PER PACKAGE: 2
- STYLE: Replacement
- TYPE: Brake Pad
Manufacturer Part Number: 1721-1351