- Manufacturer: Drag Specialties
Drag Specialties Shock Absorbers
- Shock bodies are steel construction with multi-stage velocity-sensitive hydraulic dampers
- Feature progressive rate springs that provide a softer initial response, but resist bottoming better than stock springs
- Improved damping rates for a more comfortable and controlled ride
- 5-position adjustable spring pre-load (adjusting tool included)
- Chrome-plated or black covers and springs for style
- Custom lengths available for stock ride height or a lowered, custom look
- Manufactured to Drag Specialties specifications by Progressive Suspension
- Sold in pairs
- TV approved
- Made in the USA
- NOTE: Lowering the motorcycle will reduce ground and cornering clearance.
- NOTE: Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes that are operated at or near the manufacturers maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
- NOTE: Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues such as, swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
- CONFIGURATION: Adjustable Spring Preload
- DAMPENING: Adjustable
- FINISH: Chrome
- LENGTH: 11.5"
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.: Yes
- MATERIAL: Steel
- PACKAGING: Pair
- POSITION: Rear
- STYLE: Standard
- TYPE: Shock Absorber
Manufacturer Part Number: 1310-0639