- Manufacturer: Drag Specialties
Drag Specialties Sintered Metal Brake Pads
- Sintered metal brake pads for aftermarket calipers are proudly made in the USA; second-to-none in their stopping abilities and wear characteristics while still providing excellent reduction in noise and dust
- Perfect choice for polished or chromed rotors and recommended for use with Billet Steel Rotors for best results
- All three compounds of Drag Specialties brake pads are asbestos-, nickel-, and lead-free
- NOTE: If you are using aftermarket billet steel rotors it is recommended you use our Organic-Kevlar brake pads to avoid damage to them. Sintered pads are not recommended for billet steel rotors as the pad material is too aggressive for those rotors.
- For Performance Machine: 125 x 4HR (0053-2901/2092)
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.: Yes
- MATERIAL: Sintered Metal
- Fits PM 124 X 4HR, 137 X 4 Calipers.
- Fits PM 125 X 4HR Caliper.
- Fits PM 137 X 4R Caliper.
- PADS PER PACKAGE: 2
- STYLE: Replacement
- TYPE: Brake Pad
Manufacturer Part Number: 1721-1360