- Manufacturer: Dunlop
Dunlop D402 Harley Davidson Front Tire
- The D402 is the approved Harley-Davidson touring tire.
- Built with a three-ply polyester casing with two fiberglass belts, the D402 offers greater load-carrying capacity and stability.
- Computer-optimized tread profile with offset center groove improves rider confidence over rain grooves and steel-grated bridges, while reducing cupping for even wear.
- The D402 is available in front and rear black, slim white-bar and wide-white sidewall
- H-rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- New 130/70-18 front tire in blackwall for custom fitment.
- "Harley Davidson" written on the sidewall
- MH90-21 (MWB): Medium White Bar Tire. OE on Harley-Davidson® Seventy-Two