- Manufacturer: EBC
EBC GPFA Sintered Road Race Brake Pads
- GFA series pads come with super-hard backing plates and vented compact construction to prevent backplate bending during extreme use
- Design produces a firmer brake lever and eliminates pad drag under race use
- Superb feel and outstanding performance along with good durability
- For track use ONLY
- GPFA what does this pad deliver. GP stands for Grand Prix and as the name suggests this is a pure race only version of the Double-H pad designed for closed circuit use only. This is a pad that top Superbike and Supersport teams rely on for their stopping power and has more friction?.. the absolute best in heat cycling for repeated consistent high speed brake and ZERO?.seriously ZERO brake fade.
- With this improved ?heat cycling? you can heat these pads up, let them cool down time and time again and the brake is ALWAYS just as good as the first day you bought them. That is one hec of a major advance in brake material technology.
- Both the EPFA and GPFA pads are also built on laser cut mill hard steel, stiffer backplates for a firmer lever and reduced backplate flexion.
- The GPFA series has been unchanged since its debut at Daytona 2011 and is a tough formula to improve upon. Every race team that has used this pad loved it and kept using it.
- We remind you, this pad is NOT street legal and is NOT TUV tested. The friction level is extremely high and biased towards bikes on closed circuits using slick or cut slick tyres.
- Bedding in takes only 4-5 laps steady use gradually increasing brake lever effort but ads with all brakes the longer time you take to bed the pads in, the better the race result will be.