- Manufacturer: Firstgear
Available in sizes for both men and women, Firstgear’s heated jacket liners are wired to work with Firstgear heated gloves. They fit comfortably, operate efficiently, and most importantly, maintain a safe and temperate riding experience. To top it off, a state-of-the-art Heat-troller is also available to vary the output of most other brands of heated apparel better than the original equipment. So instead of winterizing your motorcycle, keep it on the road by keeping yourself warm with tried-and-true, Firstgear, Warm & Safe heated apparel.
Firstgear's "no one left behind" policy ensures that riders of any model motorcycle can take advantage of the warming effects of heated apparel by choosing between either the 65- or 90-watt versions. Good for low-amperage bikes or passengers not requiring as much heat as the rider, the 65-watt units minimizes the draw on the bike's charging system.
- The Firstgear Women's Heated Liner Jacket is available in 90-watt and 65-watt versions.
- Designed to be plugged into a DC power source or battery pack. Heat-trollers available to provide you with multiple ways to control the heat output in your heated gear.
- Exclusive dual-zone heating system allows you to use the single or the dual Heat-troller without rewiring the liner. Liner rated at 110 watts at 12.8 volts.
- Designed to be worn over a single layer of clothing, a t-shirt or other lightweight garment. A protective outer jacket should always be worn over it.
- Built to be temperature neutral, so that you can wear your liner all day and not have to change clothing when you need heat
- Lightweight soft nylon shell for minimum bulk, non-coasted finish for maximum breathability
- Form fitting, snug fit for optimum heat transfer to body
- Heating pads on front, upper and lower back, sleeves and collar for full heat coverage
- Integrated glove plugs and pants plug stow in their own zippered pockets when not in use
- Flex panels and action back allow a full range of movement for any activity
- Fleece inner collar to wick away moisture
- Packs into its own zippered pouch; included
- Specifically fit for female riders