Fox Racing 360 Linc Pants
The 360 Linc Pants are durable and race-ready. They represent the core of our racing heritage, delivering pure performance and perseverance.
The pants utilize TruMotion® 4-way stretch fabric for a near limitless range of motion, while 600D zonal polyester and HD Dobby-weave nylon protects the high abrasion zones. This strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and bulletproof durability. Our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction is used for a riding-specific fit, putting you in the best position to win. Finally, laser cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for breathability.
- HD Dobby-weave combined with 600D zonal paneling create an unmatched combination of durability and function
- Rider Attack Position (RAP) ™ construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- Dyed and sublimated main body panels with premium silicone and TPR logo treatments for a rich, durable and long-lasting aesthetic
- Double-layer knee system with a full-grain leather outer and abrasion resistant inner layer provide increased durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Lightweight and flexible Yoke reduces weight and increases comfort
- Internal mesh liner for increased comfort
- Reinforced stitching for enhanced durability and improved tear resistance
- Shell: 70% Polyester, 20% Polyamide Nylon, 5% Elastane, 5% Cow Leather. Lining: 100% Polyester