- Manufacturer: Fox Racing
- The Youth Comp 5 MX Boots from Fox are engineered for the entry level rider with a high quality look and feel
- Race Bonded Out Sole, specifically molded for each size boot. This enhances durability and comfort. It also gives the boot a new modern look.
- Easy to Operate Aluminum Soft-Touch pivot lock buckles. We decreased the size of the locking pin on the buckles to make the comp series easier to operate.
- Anatomically contoured shin plate and medial plastic.
- Full leather upper construction, pliable and comfortable right out of the box. The Comp series is built with all day comfort in mind.
Specially constructed for younger riders. Each size range uses specific materials and configuration to ensure proper fit and function for youth riders of all sizes and abilities. See multi-view images to see each size range design.
- Sizes 1 and 2 = Uses full grain leather medial guard for increased flexibility (instead of plastic). Uses 3 Comp 5K buckles (easy to use for these younger riders).
- Sizes 3 and 4 = Uses 3 standard plastic pivot lock buckles (new easy to use pin).
- Sizes 5-7 = For riders that still wear youth sizes, but are getting close to transitioning to adult sizes. Uses 4 plastic pivot lock buckles (new easy to use pin).