- Manufacturer: FXR
When you dream of standing on top of the podium what do you see besides the golden trophy? Our Cold Cross gear on your back of course. This suit is made for the racer that lives in every kid's dreams. Whether you're already tackling the track or just learning to ride the Cold Cross jacket will make you look & feel like a pro.
- Durable polyester/nylon shell with Reissa®
- 2,000mm/2,000g/m² waterproof/breathable laminate
- Lining - Warm, micro fleece in the body, embossed nylon taffeta sleeve lining
- F.A.S.T™ floatation membrane system
- Fixed 225g/175g Thermal Flex™ insulation value, body/sleeve
- YKK® #5 Vislon covered front zipper with full inner placket
- YKK® hand pocket zippers
- Inside zipper pocket
- Soft collar roll
- Shock-cord adjustable hem
- Tether retention D-ring
- Water drain mesh
- 360° 3M® Reflective
- New hook & loop adjustable cuffs with soft fleece lining
Floatation Assistance System Technology
F.A.S.T. insulation is made from an expanded low-density polyethylene foam membrane that has excellent insulation properties wet or dry.
F.A.S.T. is moisture resistant while retaining excellent user mobility.
An FXR suit with F.A.S.T. offers buoyancy assistance for up to two hours, giving you added protection over a standard FXR insulated product.
IMPORTANT - FXR jackets and pants with F.A.S.T. must be worn together as a suit to achieve buoyancy properties. F.A.S.T. items will be rendered ineffective in adverse conditions such as strong water currents.
Remember, you are 30-40 times more likely to get hypothermia when you are wet, even when wearing a F.A.S.T. product. If you do get wet, it is critically important to immediately change into warm, dry clothing.
F.A.S.T. equipped products provide exceptional mobility, warmth, style, and attention to detail while offering buoyancy properties, but are NOT COAST GUARD APPROVED.
Reissa® Laminate Technology
Reissa® is an entry level waterproof/breathable laminate. Reissa® is used as a laminate on the outer shell.