- Manufacturer: FXR
The all new Factory Racing jacket replaces the highly successful Nitro X jacket. The Factory Racing jacket is similar in features and functions, but utilizes our all new race bred pattern for improved fit and function. Topping it off with all new, incredibly detailed logos, done in high energy embroidery. The Factory Racing jacket features our F.A.S.T. floatation insulation system and must be worn together with our Team FX pant to provide floatation assistance. You'll be prepared to ride with comfort and a sense of security.
- Durable nylon shell with Reissa®
- 2,000mm/2,000g/m² waterproof/breathable laminate
- Lining - Moisture wicking, quick dry mesh with inner zippered and lycra cell phone pockets
- Insulation - 250g body (F.A.S.T™ + Thermal Flex™), 200g sleeves
- Durable #5 YKK® Vislon front zipper
- Cold-Stop multi-placket magnetic/snap front closure system
- Inner chin placket
- FXR exclusive "Dry Vent™ System"
- Waterproof chest vent zippers with
- "Dry Vent™" inserts
- YKK® hand pocket zippers
- Left sleeve key pocket
- Hook & loop tab adjustable collar
- Hook & loop adjustable cuffs
- Shock cord adjustable hem
- Adjustable windskirt
- Tether retention D-ring
- Water drain mesh
- 360° 3M® reflective
Floatation Assistance System Technology
F.A.S.T. insulation is made from an expanded low-density polyethylene foam membrane that has excellent insulation properties wet or dry.
F.A.S.T. is moisture resistant while retaining excellent user mobility.
An FXR suit with F.A.S.T. offers buoyancy assistance for up to two hours, giving you added protection over a standard FXR insulated product.
IMPORTANT - FXR jackets and pants with F.A.S.T. must be worn together as a suit to achieve buoyancy properties. F.A.S.T. items will be rendered ineffective in adverse conditions such as strong water currents.
Remember, you are 30-40 times more likely to get hypothermia when you are wet, even when wearing a F.A.S.T. product. If you do get wet, it is critically important to immediately change into warm, dry clothing.
F.A.S.T. equipped products provide exceptional mobility, warmth, style, and attention to detail while offering buoyancy properties, but are NOT COAST GUARD APPROVED.
Reissa® Laminate Technology
Reissa® is an entry level waterproof/breathable laminate. Reissa® is used as a laminate on the outer shell.