- Manufacturer: FXR
This year's Helix Attack line-up is all about the race print swag. This piece raises the bar for FXR's standard of perfect fit, comfort and warmth with fly colours, fearless patterns to leave a bold impression.
- Durable polyester/nylon shell with Reissa®
- 2,000mm/2,000g/m² waterproof/breathable laminate
- Lining - Warm, micro fleece body, embossed taffeta sleeve lining
- F.A.S.T™ floatation five layer membrane system
- 225g/175g fixed Thermal Flex™, insulation value, body/sleeve
- YKK® #5 Vislon covered front zipper with full inner placket
- YKK® hand pocket zippers
- Inside zipper pocket
- Soft collar roll
- Removable, insulated hood, shock-cord adjustable
- Shock-cord adjustable hem
- Tether retention D-ring
- Water drain mesh
- 360° 3M® Reflective
- Child - Knit cuffs
- Youth - New hook & loop adjustable cuffs with soft fleece lining
Floatation Assistance System Technology
F.A.S.T. insulation is made from an expanded low-density polyethylene foam membrane that has excellent insulation properties wet or dry.
F.A.S.T. is moisture resistant while retaining excellent user mobility.
An FXR suit with F.A.S.T. offers buoyancy assistance for up to two hours, giving you added protection over a standard FXR insulated product.
IMPORTANT - FXR jackets and pants with F.A.S.T. must be worn together as a suit to achieve buoyancy properties. F.A.S.T. items will be rendered ineffective in adverse conditions such as strong water currents.
Remember, you are 30-40 times more likely to get hypothermia when you are wet, even when wearing a F.A.S.T. product. If you do get wet, it is critically important to immediately change into warm, dry clothing.
F.A.S.T. equipped products provide exceptional mobility, warmth, style, and attention to detail while offering buoyancy properties, but are NOT COAST GUARD APPROVED.
Reissa® Laminate Technology
Reissa® is an entry level waterproof/breathable laminate. Reissa® is used as a laminate on the outer shell.