- Manufacturer: FXR
Icon 1000 Shorty Jacket
One thousand is an empirical number that forms the boundary between boy and man. The displacement threshold between expert and novice. One thousand has always been the goal. The finest leathers, textiles, & armor have gone into every item in the ICON 1000 collection. Every detail has been critiqued and examined. Every style has endured countless miles of testing and refinement. The end result is the finest collection of motorcycle riding apparel we?ve ever created. We sincerely hope you will enjoy wearing the ICON 1000 gear as much as we?ve enjoyed making it.
Though lacking the conventional silhouette of a jacket, it never lacks for attitude or legitimacy. From its internal D3O® CE approved back protector to its top-grain drum-dyed Brazilian leather, the Shorty always maintains a tactical advantage. And then there's the fit; Icon developed the pattern to work equally well for metric or V-twin applications. Whether reaching for 9°clip-ons or 12 over apes, the strategically engineered mechanical stretch panels flex with the rider, allowing complete freedom of movement. And in the end, freedom is what this jacket is all about.
- Icon relaxed fit
- 1.1?1.3mm premium grade drum-dyed antique finish Brazilian cowhide
- D3O® Viper CE Certified Back Protector (removable)
- YKK® zippers
- Strategically placed perforated panels
- Strategically placed flex panels
- Branded black jacket has unique sleeve logos to make every jacket one of a kind
- Stealth version has no sleeve logos