- Manufacturer: FXR
This dynamic pant is a match to any jacket and every kid. With zip-off leg extensions, adjustable suspenders and hook & loop tab adjustable waist, this pant has the ability to grow with you. So as you mature from the field to the race track these pants will be right alongside you.
- Cold Insulation Rating: 9/10
- Durable 200D nylon shell with Reissa 2,000mm/2,000g² waterproof/breathable laminate
- Fixed three-layer + 175g Thermal Flex™ F.A.S.T. floatation membrane system
- 225g Thermal Flex™ total insulation value
- YKK front zipper with placket
- Knee height side leg zippers with placket
- Hook & loop adjustable waist
- Comfort fit back elastic
- Adjustable suspenders
- Pre-curved knees for comfort
- Boot storm cuffs with lace retention system
- Zip-off hem extensions BLK/ORG
Floatation Assistance System Technology
F.A.S.T. insulation is made from an expanded low-density polyethylene foam membrane that has excellent insulation properties wet or dry.
F.A.S.T. is moisture resistant while retaining excellent user mobility.
An FXR suit with F.A.S.T. offers buoyancy assistance for up to two hours, giving you added protection over a standard FXR insulated product.
IMPORTANT - FXR jackets and pants with F.A.S.T. must be worn together as a suit to achieve buoyancy properties. F.A.S.T. items will be rendered ineffective in adverse conditions such as strong water currents.
Remember, you are 30-40 times more likely to get hypothermia when you are wet, even when wearing a F.A.S.T. product. If you do get wet, it is critically important to immediately change into warm, dry clothing.
F.A.S.T. equipped products provide exceptional mobility, warmth, style, and attention to detail while offering buoyancy properties, but are NOT COAST GUARD APPROVED.
Reissa® Laminate Technology
Reissa® is an entry level waterproof/breathable laminate. Reissa® is used as a laminate on the outer shell.