- Manufacturer: Gyde by Gerbing
12V Power Source:
Gerbing's 12v products are designed to be powered by a 12VDC electrical system by a simple connection to the vehicle's battery or through a 12-volt accessory outlet. A motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat, automobile, golf cart or even an airplane can be used to power our 12v heated products.
Part of Gerbing's most technologically advanced riding system, the EX jacket has removable coreheat12 Thermovelocity Protection, telescoping Lycra cuffs, a full complement of certified back, shoulder, and elbow impact protectors, ample reflection panels and full ventilation to keep you moving at speed in any condition.
- Thermal resistors installed on each individual heading pad act as a solenoid to eliminate hot spots and overheating
- Comfort cuffs with thumb holes
- Cordura outer shell
- Includes battery harness
- Max Heat: 135°F @ 77 Watts
- Power: 12V DC 6.4 Amp
- 1 year warranty
What you need to use this product
- Battery Harness - (Connects your heated clothing directly to your vehicle's battery) - (Included)
- Temperature Controller (Not Included, Recommended)
- 12 Volt Lithium-ion Battery Pack (Not Included, only needed if planning on using away from vehicle)
Gerbing's Interconnected System
All of our 12v heated clothing products form a true interconnected system in which every item connects to everything else. You can wear a jacket, gloves, pants, and insoles with only a single connection to your battery. For example, our gloves and insoles plug into our three-prong connecting harness or directly into our pants or jacket.