- Manufacturer: Gyde by Gerbing
12V Power Source:
Gerbing's 12v products are designed to be powered by a 12VDC electrical system by a simple connection to the vehicle's battery or through a 12-volt accessory outlet. A motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat, automobile, golf cart or even an airplane can be used to power our 12v heated products.
Part of Gerbing's most technologically advanced riding system, the waterproof, seam-sealed coreheat12 EX Pant has a full complement of certified impact protectors, ample storage and full integration with the EX Jacket to keep you moving at speed in any condition.
- Thermal resistors installed on each individiual heading pad act as a solenoid to eliminate hot spots and overheating
- Courdura outer shell
- Includes battery harness
- Max Heat: 135°F @ 77 Watts
- Power: 12V DC 6.4 Amp
- 1 year warranty
Note:We find the Gerbing EX apparel to fit a bit small and would advise ordering at one size larger than you would typically wear.
What you need to use this product
- Battery Harness - (Connects your heated clothing directly to your vehicle's battery) - (Included)
- Temperature Controller (Not Included, Recommended)
- 12 Volt Lithium-ion Battery Pack (Not Included, only needed if planning on using away from vehicle)
Gerbing's Interconnected System
All of our 12v heated clothing products form a true interconnected system in which every item connects to everything else. You can wear a jacket, gloves, pants, and insoles with only a single connection to your battery. For example, our gloves and insoles plug into our three-prong connecting harness or directly into our pants or jacket.