- Manufacturer: Gyde by Gerbing
Gerbing's most popular coreheat12 motorsport glove is warm and durable. Its all leather construction features ergonomic finger design for flexibility, easily adjustable wrist cinch straps with velcro closure and wear resistant palms with full bone impact padding. The G3 can be powered off your on-board 12 volt DC or with one of our optional 12 volt batteries keeping you fast and flexible.
12V Power Source:
Gerbing's 12v products are designed to be powered by a 12VDC electrical system by a simple connection to the vehicle's battery or through a 12-volt accessory outlet. A motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat, automobile, golf cart or even an airplane can be used to power our 12v heated products.
- Motorcycle glove with 12 volt battery or 12 volt plug in capabilities
- Leather outer with tricot lining
- Incorporates Microwire heating technology that uses micro-sized heating fibers to surround the hand with warmth
- Velcro wrist closure
- Includes Gerbing 12V Battery Harness and Gerbing 12V Glove / Insole Y-Harness
- Heat: Microwire Heat
- Source: 12-volts DC
- Current: 2.2 amps
- Watts: 27 watts
- Surface Temp: 135°F (57°C)
What you need to use this product
- Battery Harness - (Connects your heated clothing directly to your vehicle's battery) - (Included)
- Temperature Controller (Not Included, Recommended)
- 12 Volt Lithium-ion Battery Pack (Not Included, only needed if planning on using away from vehicle)
Gerbing's Interconnected System
All of our 12v heated clothing products form a true interconnected system in which every item connects to everything else. You can wear a jacket, gloves, pants, and insoles with only a single connection to your battery. For example, our gloves and insoles plug into our three-prong connecting harness or directly into our pants or jacket.