- Manufacturer: Gyde by Gerbing
Gyde Supply Co by Gerbing Coreheat12 Heated Insole
Gerbing's coreheat12 insole are specifically designed to easily install in all types of motorsport boots. You wear different footwear on different machines, so our insoles make it easy for you to transfer from one pair to another depending on what you are riding and the conditions you are riding in always keeping you warm and fast.
12V Power Source:
Gerbing's 12v products are designed to be powered by a 12VDC electrical system by a simple connection to the vehicle's battery or through a 12-volt accessory outlet. A motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, boat, automobile, golf cart or even an airplane can be used to power our 12v heated products.
- 12 volt heated insole for motorcycle boot
- Includes one fused battery harness and Y-harness
- Material: Polyurethane
- Max Heat: 135°F (57°C) @ 15W
- Power: 12V DC 1.2 Amp
What you need to use this product
- Battery Harness - (Connects your heated clothing directly to your vehicle's battery) - (Included)
- Temperature Controller (Not Included, Recommended)
- 12 Volt Lithium-ion Battery Pack (Not Included, only needed if planning on using away from vehicle)
Gerbing's Interconnected System
All of our 12v heated clothing products form a true interconnected system in which every item connects to everything else. You can wear a jacket, gloves, pants, and insoles with only a single connection to your battery. For example, our gloves and insoles plug into our three-prong connecting harness or directly into our pants or jacket.